Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
#TECHmunch | NYC: Food Blogger Conference #IWNY
Friday, May 18, 2012 from 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM (EDT)
New York, NY
BakeSpace.com's TECHmunch Food Blogger Conference
New York City | Friday, May 18, 2011
Doors open at 8:00am
Networking Party: 5:00pm-7:00pm
Join us along with 200+ of the top east coast food bloggers, food media and social media influencers for a day of inspiration and techniques.
The day-long event is a blend of networking, panels, tastings and culinary and technical demos that will inspire even the most seasoned food blogger. The goal is to provide the ingredients you need to succeed and pursue your passion.
Who should attend?
• Food bloggers of every level - from hobbyists to media conglomerates and everything in between
• Brands that want to connect and form partnerships with food bloggers
Can non-food bloggers attend?
Yes of course! A lot of our chats will be focused on food content, but anyone interested in SEO, monetization, content creation and syndication will walk away from our event with useful information.
What you'll learn?
Topics include the latest tools and tactics to develop and optimize content, build buzz, grow an audience and profit financially from all the hard work. The focus is on practical, hands-on information that you can use from day-one to take your blog to the next level.
Speakers: More Speakers Announced Soon (submit a speaker)
- Kate Gold, Social Media Director, The Food Network
- Babette Pepaj, Founder, BakeSpace.com, TECHmunch & CookbookCafe.com
- Nichelle Stephens, Co-Founder, Cupcakes Take the Cake & Local TECHmunch NYC Producer
- Amanda Hesser, Founder, Food52.com
- J.M. Hirsch, Food Editor, The Associated Press
- Ellen Morrissey, Editorial Director, Special Projects Group at Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia
- Anna Curran, Founder, CookbookCreate.com
- Don Odiorne, Vice President of Foodservice, Idaho Potato Commission
- Charlotte Priddle, Curator and Librarian, NYU Fales Library Cookbook Collection
- Sarah Carey, Editor in Chief, Everyday Food
- Kat Popiel, Community & Content, IndieGoGo.com
- Veronica Chan, Director of Content, Gojee.com
- Danielle Gould, Founder, FoodandTechConnect.com
- Tricia Okin, UX Designer for Web & Mobile, papercut
- Kasey F Hickey, Editor Evernote.com
- Clay Williams, Blogger, Photographer, Geek
- Liza de Guia, Founder, Food Curated
- Andrew Wilder, Founder EatingRules.com & Blog Tutor
- Marisa McClellan, Author and Founder, FoodinJars.com
- Alejandra Ramos, Founder, AlwaysOrderDessert.com
- Eric Gunnar Rochow, Founder, GardenFork.TV
- Andrew Hapke, Co-Founder, Zokos
- Sara O'Donnell, Host/Founder, AverageBetty.com
- Jennifer Perillo, Author and Publisher of In Jennie's Kitchen
- Kate Workman, Author and Editor in Chief, Cookstr.com
- Jackie Gordon, Singing Chef & Food Business Coach
- Brian Quinn, Master Bartender
- Karen Seiger, Author and Publisher of MarketsofNewYork.com
For more information, visit our official TECHmunch site.
Got a question or would like to sponsor our event?
Email us at babette[@]bakespace.com or via twitter at @BakeSpace
Tickets may be purchased at the door (unless the event is listed as SOLD OUT) for the amount listed above. We accept cash or check. Checks should be made out to BakeSpace, Inc.
TECHmunch in other cities:
Minneapolis: June 2, 2012
Los Angeles: September, 2012
Philly: October, 2012
San Francisco: October, 2012
DIRECTIONS TO EVENT:
The 6 train to Astor Place is the closest. You get off the train and walk south down Lafayette, we are on the left - you'll see a large maroon flag. Other options listed here as well. http://www.astorcenternyc.com/contact.ac?rel=nav
When & Where
TECHmunch NYC 2012
TECHmunch is a series of conferences in cities across the U.S. designed to help food bloggers gain the hands-on digital media, marketing and business skills they need to make their blogs more personally and financially rewarding. Each conference features leading experts in a range of disciplines -- from digital publishing and search engine optimization to public relations and online advertising. TECHmunch was created by BakeSpace.com Founder Babette Pepaj, who serves as its producer and host.
Connect with us for updates!